This awesome Texas heat has caused low lake levels. Water access from our property is limited. We have two heavy kayaks at the house that can be walked out to the water, feel free to bring floats (or stop at Walmart, 5 minutes from the house). We are about 3 houses in on the canal from the open lake. Boats and jet ski's can not launch from our property at this time. You can access the lake through several boat launches and swimming areas within 5-10 minutes. Check here for options.
****DUE TO LOCAL BURN BAN, FIRE PIT USE IS PROHIBITED****
O U R P R O P E R T Y
3 Bedroom 2 Bath
Bedroom 1 - 1 Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen
1 Full Bathroom
Bedroom 3 - 4 Twins (2 Separate Twin Trundle Beds)
1 Full Bathroom
Open Living and Game Room
*Each level has its own private entry
- First Monday Trade Days in Canton 23 mi.
- Antiques and shopping in Mabank 6 mi.
- Cedar Creek Brewery 3 mi.
- Twisted Sisters Wines and Finds 6 mi.
- Triple N Ranch Winery 13 mi.
- Tara Vineyards and Winery 15 mi.
- Castle Oaks Winery 19 mi.
- Athens Brewing Co. 22 mi.
- 3 P's in a Vine Winery and Vineyard 23 mi.
- Splash Kingdom Family Waterpark 24 mi.
- Tom Finley Park 1 mi.
- Underground MX Park 12 mi.
- Whatz-Up Family Fun Park 3 mi.
- Cedar Creek Country Club 3 mi.
- Twin Lakes Golf Course 19 mi.
- Purtis Creek State Park 8 mi.
- East Texas Arboretum 18 mi.
- Athens City Park 19 mi.
- Bluebonnet Park 27 mi.
- Henderson County Historical Museum 20 mi.
YOUR PEACEFUL RETREAT
T E S T I M O N I A L S
The property is gorgeous right on the water. Interior was so cozy and clean, beds were like sleeping on clouds. Decks were nice to sit out and enjoy the ducks. We came for Canton first Monday we were close to that. Great places to eat. Really enjoyed!